We are digiONE s.r.o., company with the registered office at: V Olšinách 2300/75, Strašnice, 100 00 Praha 10, company ID number: 06784224, tax identification number: CZ06784224, maintained with the Municipal Court in Prague under the file no. C 288867, e-mail: gdpr @ voice-base.com, telephone no.: +420 773 333 100.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that our website sends to the browser or your device from which you view our website (e.g. phone, tablet, computer). They allow us to recognise you and adapt our website accordingly, analyse your behaviour, show you certain content, etc. We write more about each cookie type below.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Technical, functional – these are necessary to display our website for you and make it work as it should
- Analytical – these help us analyse how our website works in terms of visitor behaviour and adapt and change the website accordingly
- Preference – these cookies are to ensure that our content is displayed in the settings you prefer – for example, in a particular language or otherwise to make it easier for you to browse/purchase
- Marketing – these cookies allow us or third parties to tailor our service offerings after your visit. This offer may then be displayed to you outside of our website.
- Secure – cookies that are designed to prevent scam and possibly fix security vulnerabilities
You can find specific cookies and more information about them directly in the table at the end of this document.
On what basis do we process cookies?
We may work with technical, functional cookies on the basis of legal regulations. Without them, we would not be able to provide you with our services.
Analytical, secure and preference cookies allow us to process the so-called legitimate interest. Of course, we cannot force you to process these in any way and you can object to this. You can prevent us from processing this by setting your browser settings, by setting the cookie bar or by browsing in anonymous mode.
We may process marketing cookies on the basis of your consent.
How to prevent using the cookies?
First of all, we would like to point out that the cookies that we collect for the purpose of measuring website traffic and generating statistics on visitor traffic and behaviour on our website are considered in the form of a collective whole and therefore in a form that does not allow the identification of an individual.
The cookies necessary for the functionality of the website are always stored only for the time necessary for its functioning.
The easiest way to prevent using the cookies is through your browser settings. More information on individual browsers and deleting/blocking cookies can be found here:
We would like to add that the settings need to be made for each of your devices (phone, tablet, computer) separately.
Who processes the cookies for us?
- provider of the services of Google Analytics, Ads and Doubleclick, operated by Google Ireland Ltd., with the registered office at Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland., in accordance with its terms and conditions – check here.
- provider of the service of Facebook, operated by Facebook Ltd., with the registered office at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, in accordance with its terms and conditions – check here.
- Provider of the service of Sklik, operated by Seznam.cz, a.s., with the registered office at Radlická 3294/10, 150 00 Praha 5 – Smíchov, in accordance with its terms and conditions – you can find them here.
We would also like to mention:
It is us who processes your cookies. If you have given us your consent, a third party may also process your cookies. In such a case, we include it in the table below.
Personal data processing takes place within the European Union. If the processing takes place outside the EU, then it is on the basis of the applicable legal regulations (exceptions approved by the European Union or after meeting other requirements for data security).
We do not have a data protection officer in our company.
When we process personal data, you have the right under the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council) to contact us to request information about what personal data we process about you; to request access to that data and have them updated or rectified, or to request a restriction on processing; in certain cases, you may request a copy of the personal data we process; to request erasure; or to exercise your right to data portability. If you believe that we are not processing your data correctly, you can lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection or pursue your claims in court.
|Title||Type||Expiration||What do they do (purpose)|
|_gat_gtag_UA_2611956_10||Analytics||1 minute||This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.|
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
The _gid cookie installed by Google Analytics stores information about how visitors use the website, while generating an analytics report on the website's performance. Some of the data collected includes the number of visitors, their source, and the sites they visit anonymously.
This cookie comes from PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a user's unique session ID in order to manage the user's session on the website. A cookie is a relational cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.
This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Cookies are used to store the user's consent to cookies in the "Necessary" category.
The cookie is set with the consent of GDPR cookies to record the user's consent to cookies in the "Functional" category.
This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent to cookies in the "Other."
This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent to cookies in the "Performance" category.
This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent to cookies in the "Analytics" category.